Thursday, February 12, 2009

Are you ON THE GRID?

















If you haven't heard of JOOSE yet, then I suggest making your way to the nearest liquor store or supermarket as soon as you finish reading this. JOOSE is an alcoholic energy drink much like its predecessor, Sparks, and it will rock your world. Recently a group of friends and I purchased JOOSE in order to "get on the grid" and start a party off right. Let me tell you what, I was not prepared for JOOSE. It not only contains the staple of all energy drinks, Taurine, Ginseng and Caffeine, but also 9.9% alcohol per volume. In addition to all those wonderful toxins, it is 23.5 OZ, which means that it ends up being close to 3 beers and an energy drink all in one. To say that it starts your night off on a wild ride would be an understatement. In JOOSE terms, once you have drank a JOOSE, you are "on the grid" and it was obvious who was on the grid at the party we were at. Side effects include excessive dancing, yelling, general debauchery and a flat out good time. I highly suggest investing 3 dollars in buying a JOOSE this weekend. You will not be dissapointed.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Sam! I'll get on the grid sometime this weekend to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhhhhhh... joose kills me.

    ReplyDelete